If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet potatoes are one vegetable that can incorporate almost any flavor and taste wonderful. Here, coconut, curry and a touch of honey make this a great side dish for grilled meats or fish. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
- 3 large sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Cover sweet potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash; stir in remaining ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe