If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oven baked quinoa arancini stuffed with mozzarella. Easy, delicious and healthy. Perfect appetizer. —Thebeeskitchen
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Pepper
- 2 cups Cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dried basil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Shredded parmesan
- 1 cup Flavored breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Mozzarella cut into small bites
- 2 Eggs beaten
- In a large bowl, mix the quinoa with the spices, olive oil and Parmesan. With wet hands form a small ball, about 2 inches diameter and insert inside a small piece of mozzarella. Cover up the whole to completely close the arancini. Coat it in the eggs then in the breadcrumbs
- Heat up the oven to 400 and bake for 30-35. Serve hot.