If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy pizza which uses whole wheat pita bread for the base and hummus for the spread. A perfect dish for a light summer meal. —Nandita SS
Makes 4 pizzas
- 4 6"pita breads
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil to brush the Pita breads
- 1 cup Sliced yellow, green and red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup Hummus
- 1/4cup cups sliced olives
- 100 grams Feta cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chili flakes and dried Oregano to serve
- Brush the Pita loaves with some olive oil and toast them in the oven till they are warm.
- Remove and spread 1-1/2 to 2tbsp of hummus evenly on each bread.
- Cut the pizza into wedges and serve with chili flakes and herbs.