If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make the most of seasonal produce by spicing up your asparagus! Grilling the asparagus allows it to maintain all the flavour and the crunchy texture and the zingy dressing brings the whole dish to life!
This easy recipe is adaptable to however you like to serve asparagus. I like it on some toasted bread with cream cheese, then topped with some fresh sprouts and a crumbling of feta cheese. —Lauren Caris Cooks
- 15-20 pieces Fresh Asparagus
- 1/2 piece Juice of half a lemon
- Prepare the asparagus by washing it and chopping off the woody ends.
- Spritz with fresh lemon juice, and cook on a hot griddle pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
Herb and Yoghurt Dressing
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt
- 1 handful Fresh Parsley
- 1 handful Fresh Corriander
- 1/2 piece Clove of Garlic
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 splash Lemon Juice
- Blend everything together thoroughly for around 30 seconds until completely smooth. Drizzle over the asparagus and store excess dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.