If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Maybe the good sunny days that are given to us, here in the almost underwater Amsterdam, gave us also joy and lot's of ideas. I don't know. But what I do know is that I have a new discovery for ya' all. To tell the truth, I am not the dressing-on-salad type of human being. Most of the times a really good quality olive oil does all the dirty(yummy) job. Perhaps though, the lack of accessing this privilege, which was given so generously back in Greece, prompted me to try and put a little bit of variety on the top of my salad. —Despoina Kortes | In Whirl of Inspiration
Makes for 2 salads
- 3 tablespoons olice oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup blueberries (or any other kind of berries)
- 1/2 a lemon's juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame
- 1 tablespoon chopped pine nuts
- finely chopped rosemary
- freshly ground pepper and salt
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour them over your salad. The dressing fits perfectly over green salads.
- Bon appetit.
- ( This recipe was firstly published in the "In Whirl of Inspiration' site. Link in profile.)