If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have news for you, brilliant news! I may disappeared for a while from the face of the internet, but I returned with (delicious) discoveries. Take, therefore, a chair, sit down and listen to me very very carefully. I have for you a perfect-to-the-moon-and-back recipe. Well, it's not exactly a recipe, but a more how-to mix-3-ingredients kind of fancy description. When you purchase the ingredients and you try it, come back to discuss your experience. [...] Isn't the whole world's love in a bowl? Christmas in edible form? It is, right? I know I know, with what do you think that I survive the past weeks? —Despoina Kortes | In Whirl of Inspiration
Makes 2 servings
- 500 grams greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon marzipan paste
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 handful of walnuts
- Add about 2 tablespoons of yogurt and the marzipan paste in a small saucepan. On low heat (don't the yogurt overheat or boil) dissolve the paste really well.
- Then add the rest of the yogurt and the poppy seeds. Last but not least, sprinkle with walnuts.
- It can be eaten warm or cold, with oatmeal or not. Whatever you want. Bon appetite!
- ( This recipe was firstly published in the "In Whirl of Inspiration' site. Link in profile.)