Author Notes: Moist and flavorful, marinating the chicken this way keeps it from drying out and burning on the grill and works well on short notice, about an hour before cooking or overnight. It keeps skinned
chicken moist when grilled. —Conna
Makes: 1 chicken
Chicken, cut up, with or without skin ( you can use all skinless breasts if you wish)
sprigs Rosemary, stripped
- Put the chicken pieces in a bowl or plastic bag and squeeze lemon juice over it.
- Add salt in and rub it into the chicken.
- Add the yogurt and Rosemary, mixing it well in with the juices.
- Marinate for an hour or over night, in the rifrigerator.
- Grill. Serve warm or cold. Delicious with Orzo Salad, Tabouleh, or cut up over a Kale salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat