Author Notes: Love lamb. Love ginger. Love these lamb ribs. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
Makes: 2 racks of lamb ribs
2 inch piece of ginger peeled
cup balsamic vinegar
racks of lamb ribs or other ribs
In This Recipe
- Add first six ingredients into bowl of a blender and puree until smooth.
- Place ribs in resealable plastic bag and pour marinade into bag. Distribute marinade over racks. Place into refrigerator for 4 ours overnight is best.
- Heat oven to 325.
- Place ribs on sheet pan make sure to place all marinade on the ribs. Salt and pepper ribs. Roast slow and low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Finish ribs on grill for smokey crispness.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat