If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love lamb. Love ginger. Love these lamb ribs. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
Makes 2 racks of lamb ribs
2 inch piece of ginger peeled
cup balsamic vinegar
racks of lamb ribs or other ribs
- Add first six ingredients into bowl of a blender and puree until smooth.
- Place ribs in resealable plastic bag and pour marinade into bag. Distribute marinade over racks. Place into refrigerator for 4 ours overnight is best.
- Heat oven to 325.
- Place ribs on sheet pan make sure to place all marinade on the ribs. Salt and pepper ribs. Roast slow and low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Finish ribs on grill for smokey crispness.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat