If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i just made this up yum.. while baking corn bread ( recipe coming) (mild honey or turbinado sugar is best ) —chez lady S
- 3/4 cup hot boiling water
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger roughly chopped
- 2-3 teaspoons honey or sugar ( to taste)
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1 shot bourbon
- dashes fresh ground nutmeg ( optional)
- mix first 3 ingredients brew about 5 minutes
- remove ginger pieces by pouring through a strainer
- add bourbon , lemon juice of one lemon about to taste and sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg if you so desire put in favorite mug and enjoy
More Great Recipes: