If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Skewering the beef and tomatoes on rosemary sprigs adds a pop of flavor and makes a great-looking skewer. If you can't find fresh rosemary, simply thread on wood or metal skewers. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/rosemary-beef-and-tomato-kebabs —Healthline
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound sirloin, trimmed
- 1 wood or metal skewer
- 8 (4-6 inch) sprigs of rosemary
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- hot cooked rice
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- Slice sirloin into cubes. Using the skewer, insert into beef and remove. Thread rosemary sprigs into holes, alternating with tomatoes. Add skewers to the baking dish, turning to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Prepare indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove kebabs from marinade, discarding marinade, and pat dry. Place on grill and cook 3 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat