If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Curried Sweet Pea Hummus is a mildly spicy & sweet alternative to mayo that's bursting with spring flavor, and it's so easy to make! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 2 cups peas (fresh or frozen thawed)
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 1/8 cup tahini
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all of your ingredients in a food processor.
- Process on the “puree” setting until your hummus is smooth.
- Enjoy! So easy!