If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe almost tastes like shortbread but it’s totally raw! When you can create treats like this at Christmas time – you won’t miss the traditional cookies and snacks that are loaded with sugar!!! I love shortbread cookies but really try not to eat them – now I can and so can You!!! - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/raw-shortbread-cookies-2/#sthash.zSw5vaOa.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves 1-2 meals
- 2 cups Almond Flour – throw the almonds in to the Vitamix in the flour container and blend until a fine powder – I did leave the skins on – you can remove them if you choose.
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Maca (Superfood – optional)
- Blend all ingredients together. It will almost look like thicker Almond butter
- Place on wax paper and roll into a log like shape, wrap in the wax paper and store in fridge for 12 – 24 hours.
- Take out and slice wedges – serve immediately otherwise they will soften for sure!!. Enjoy!!