If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great recipe to make a little extra so you can use it as a dip for raw crackers, natcho chips (yes they even have non-gmo ones and ones made without corn which are tasty!) side dish or even as a light salad for lunch!! I use Organic whenever possible – if that is not an option – always soak your veggies in the sink with water and some white vinegar for at least 15 mins – apparently it helps to remove some of the outside crap. - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/black-bean-salsa-2/#sthash.DNRGlTPj.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves 1-2 meals
- 6 pieces smaller sized Red / Yellow / Orange Peppers chopped
- 2 pieces Green Onions cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Cilantro (if you are not a Cilantro lover use Parsley instead)
- 1 piece clove Garlic minced
- 1 juice of Lime (or Lemon)
- 1 piece hot Pepper or your choice finely chopped – optional (make sure to wash your hands well after chopping the pepper)
- 1 can Black Beans well drained and rinsed
- Stir together all ingredients. You can eat it right away, I find if I let it sit for a little bit or over night the flavors get greatly enhanced. Enjoy and please feel free to share!!