Author Notes: Children love this dish. Most restaurants in Italy will offer this dish off menu for children if asked. —woo wei-duan
grams spaghetti, penne, or other pasta shape
grams simple tomato sauce
grams Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
In This Recipe
- Bring to a boil 7 litres of water with 70 grams of salt added to cook the pasta in. Do not add oil to the water.
- dd the pasta to the water and cook for the time indicated on the packaging.
- Drain the pasta (do not rinse).
- Toss immediately with the tomato sauce to coat the pasta in the sauce.
- Divide the pasta between 4 serving bowls and dust each bowl with 5 grams of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.