If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Children love this dish. Most restaurants in Italy will offer this dish off menu for children if asked. —woo wei-duan
- 350 grams spaghetti, penne, or other pasta shape
- 600 grams simple tomato sauce
- 20 grams Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Sea salt
- Bring to a boil 7 litres of water with 70 grams of salt added to cook the pasta in. Do not add oil to the water.
- dd the pasta to the water and cook for the time indicated on the packaging.
- Drain the pasta (do not rinse).
- Toss immediately with the tomato sauce to coat the pasta in the sauce.
- Divide the pasta between 4 serving bowls and dust each bowl with 5 grams of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.