If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great, simple, al fresco meal that can’t get any more summery, light and refreshing! —Ala Lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 swordfish steaks, about 100g / 3.5 oz. each
- ½ mango, peeled and finely diced
- 1 shallot, thinly diced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- A handfuls coriander/cilantro or mint leaves, chopped
- Baby salad leaves, to serve
- In a small bowl, toss together the mango, shallot, chilli, lime zest and juice and coriander. Set aside.
- Brush the fish with the oil and season.
- Heat a griddle pan or barbeque, and cook the fish for 3 minutes on each side, until charred and just cooked through.
- Serve the grilled fish immediately, topped with the salsa and a side of fresh baby salad leaves.