If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The easiest and tastiest bbq chicken. From prep to clean up, it doesn't get any easier than this! —Angie
- 250 milliliters bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the BBQ and set to medium high heat
- In a bowl combine the BBQ sauce, jam and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken in an aluminum foil dish
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Close the lid and cook the chicken uncovered for 30-40 minutes until the internal temperature has reached 180 degrees