Author Notes: The easiest and tastiest bbq chicken. From prep to clean up, it doesn't get any easier than this! —Angie
milliliters bbq sauce
cup peach jam
clove garlic, minced
boneless, skinless chicken thighs
In This Recipe
- Preheat the BBQ and set to medium high heat
- In a bowl combine the BBQ sauce, jam and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken in an aluminum foil dish
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Close the lid and cook the chicken uncovered for 30-40 minutes until the internal temperature has reached 180 degrees