If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great summer dip you have to try! We enjoy this pool side with a cold light beer! Serve with bagel chips, pita bread, tortilla chips, or fresh veggies! —The Spoon and Pint
Makes fills a small serving bowl
- 30 ounces chickpeas drained/ rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (we used the jar kind)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional) add more or less to your liking
- Place all ingredients in a food processer and mix till smooth. Note: Add more olive oil when mixing to get the garbanzo beans a smooth texture. Chill in refrigerator to let flavors infuse together. We ate this chilled!
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves on the top for some color! Serve with bagel chips, pita bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or fresh veggies.