Author Notes: This Raw Creamy Basil Sauce will help!! It is totally vegan, raw which means it’s live!!
Every time I make a dish like this I can’t believe how filling, yet satisfying it is and it’s still healthy and raw – how cool is that??
- See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/rawcreamybasilsauce/#sthash.IrjP5ZFb.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves: 1 meal
juice of 1/2 Lemon
pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
fresh ground Pepper (optional)
- Throw all ingredients in Vita mix or Blender with about 1/4 cup water, slowly adding more water until the desire consistency you prefer is met (more water will create a thinner sauce, less water it will be thicker)
- Finely chop 2- 4 basil leaves and stir into the mixture or add in and pulse lightly once or twice.
- If everything comes right out of the fridge it will be colder, you can leave things out for a little bit to get more of a room temp.
- Please feel free to share this recipe – it’s always greatly appreciated!!