If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Raw Creamy Basil Sauce will help!! It is totally vegan, raw which means it’s live!!
Every time I make a dish like this I can’t believe how filling, yet satisfying it is and it’s still healthy and raw – how cool is that??
- See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/rawcreamybasilsauce/#sthash.IrjP5ZFb.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves 1 meal
- 1 cup Cashews
- juice of 1/2 Lemon
- pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- fresh ground Pepper (optional)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2-1 cups Water
- Throw all ingredients in Vita mix or Blender with about 1/4 cup water, slowly adding more water until the desire consistency you prefer is met (more water will create a thinner sauce, less water it will be thicker)
- Finely chop 2- 4 basil leaves and stir into the mixture or add in and pulse lightly once or twice.
- If everything comes right out of the fridge it will be colder, you can leave things out for a little bit to get more of a room temp.
- Please feel free to share this recipe – it’s always greatly appreciated!!