If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The more robust your beer, the more robust the marinade--and ultimately the pork chops--will be. For a milder flavor, try an amber ale or lager. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/grilled-porter-pork-chops —Healthline
- 1 cup porter or stout beer, room temperature
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- vegetable cooking spray
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Add pork chops, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-high direct heat.
- Remove chops from marinade, discard marinade and pat the pork chops dry. Lightly spray chops with cooking spray and place on grill grate. Cook, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned. Turn and cook an additional 4 minutes or until cooked to desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat and let rest at least 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat