If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Glazes are a great way to add flavor to any grilled meat. The trick is not to add them as you put the meat on the grill. Glazes tend to be very sugary and it will burn long before the meat is done. So just brush the glaze on a minute or two before removing the meat from the grill. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
pounds pork tenderloin
cup hoisin sauce
tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
tablespoons apple juice or cider
tablespoons maple syrup
teaspoons hot sauce
garlic clove, minced
- Cut tenderloin into slices (medallions) approximately 1 to 1 1/4-inch thick. Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together hoisin sauce and next 7 ingredients.
- Grill pork medallions over direct, medium-high heat 5 minutes, brushing exposed side with glaze 1 minute before flipping. Turn medallions and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked to desired consistency, brushing with glaze the last minute.
- Remove and let stand 5 minutes before serving with remaining glaze.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat