If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Food52 Review: These summery ice pops won our very first #f52contest on Instagram—theme: Strawberries. @rungirlrunsf shares the recipe here, so we can all make them at home. —The Editors
- 2 1/2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 13 1/2-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine strawberries, coconut milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Chill mixture for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Fill popsicle molds with chilled mixture. Freeze for about an hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and serve right away, or wrap each one in parchment paper and put back in the freezer for later consumption.
- Note: Frozen strawberries can be used in place of fresh strawberries. If using frozen strawberries, skip the chilling step and instead just pour the mixture right into the popsicle molds.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!