If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: T
This quick and easy meal is sure to impress family and friends. The chipotle sauce can be made up to one day ahead of time. That means all you have to do is throw the turkey on the grill and dinner’s ready to go. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/grilled-turkey-cutlets-chipotle-sauce —Healthline
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Place first 5 ingredients into a blender or small food processor and puree until coarsely chopped. Set aside.
- Cut turkey into ½-inch-thick slices. Place between sheets of plastic wrap and gently pound to slightly flatten. Season with pepper. Grill steaks on an oiled grate over a medium-high direct heat, 1-2 minutes per side or until browned. Serve turkey with 1 tablespoon sauce. Refrigerate remaining sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat