If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious and refreshing, guilt free dessert. —anka
- 3 containers 2% yogurt ( 9 cups to start and about 4 1/2 cups strained yogurt )
- 1/2 cup homemade black currant sauce ( any berry sauce will work).
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 packets unflavoured gelatine (2 tablespoons)
- extra black currant sauce for serving
- Use a large square of 5 - 6 layers of cheesecloth. Place over strainer or colander. Put yogurt into strainer with cheesecloth and tide. Put everything over a large bowl in refrigerator overnight.
- Mix hot water with gelatine powder. Set aside to cool.
- Place yoghurt, maple syrup and black currant sauce in a mixer bowl and mix to incorporate.
- Add gelatine and beat on high for 1-2 minutes
- Pour the filling in to the loaf pan ( 14x4 inches ) cowered with saran wrap. Leave in the fridge for 4-5 hour or overnight to set.
- Serve with black current sauce
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts