If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your favorite, crunchy snack made from healthy, dehydrated cauliflower! —Clean Eatin' Chick
- 4 cups Cauliflower Florets (about 1 head)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Natural Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Break up an entire head of cauliflower into popcorn size florets
- Place florets into a huge bowl
- Add remaining ingredients on top of the cauliflower florets and stir gently until all the florets are coated with the mixture
- Gently place coated florets onto Paraflexx lined Excalibur Dehydrator trays for maximum air flow
- Dehydrate one hour at 140 degrees F then lower the temperature to 110 degrees F for another 8-10 hours
- Florets will crisp up and shrink about half in size. Eat immediately