If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A colorful and tateful easy pasta recipe. —Rene DiMarco
Serves 4 people
- 300 grams Spaguetti pasta
- 2 Chicken breasts, skinned, bonned.
- 150 grams mushrooms
- 50 grams Marinated artichoke hearts, minced
- 2 Red peppers, cut into thin slices.
- 1 Green pepper, cut into thin slices.
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut into thin slices.
- 1/4 cup White vinager
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1 piece Basil leave, minced.
- Remove all the grease from the chicken breasts. Cut them in bite size pieces. Sprinkle them with the garlic and salt, marinated them with the olive oil and place them in a bowl. Cover it and let in on the refrigerator for half an hour (at least).
- Get the water for the pasta ready.
- Heat the oil on a large pot. Place the pieces of chicken on it, and let them cook until all the sides are white.
- Add the pepper slices, the mushrooms, the artichoke hearts and the vinager. Cook on medium heat for about 8 minutes, placing a lid on the pot and stirring often.
- At the same time cook the pasta according to the manufacturer´s instructions; when the pasta is ready (al dente) take them out, dry them and add the chicken and pepper sauce, serving inmmediately decorating it with the basil.