If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Using Migliarese's Organic Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Rosemary flavor - perfect for dressing up any pasta dish this summer! —Veglio Wine
- 8 ounces multigrain farfalle
- 1 lemon - juice and zest
- 2 teaspoons Migliarese Organic Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Rosemary
- 1 13 oz can artichoke hearts packed in water
- 8 ounces fresh part-skim mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, omitting salt and fat.
- While pasta cooks, combine zest and juice of 1 lemon and 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add artichoke hearts, cheese, bell pepper, and parsley; toss to combine.
- Place peas in a colander; when pasta is cooked, drain pasta over peas. Shake well to drain, but do not run under cold water. Add pasta and peas to artichoke mixture, and toss well until thoroughly combined. Serve warm or at room temperature.