If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Had some leftover French press didn't want to waste it! —Alexandra V. Jones
- 3/4 cup cold coffee, mine was leftover Stumptown Hairbender ala french press. The better the coffee the better the pop!
- 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup Califia farms Original almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into a blender, I used an immersion since I broke the pitcher to my old school oster, if you use the immersion mix carefully as the mixture can shoot around the room like the christmas cookie scene in "Gremlins". Mix until frothy.
- Pour into pop molds, my cup of mixture made 4 with my Dollar store pop mold. Freeze at least 4 hours, depending on your mold, you may want to dip the bottom of them in some hot water to easily remove the pops. This recipe is dead simple...but the use of the confectioner's sugar adds a bit of thickness and the creamy almond milk makes you not miss the dairy one bit.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert