If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect summer salad, perfect for your next potluck or dinner. —Marisa | Margaritas In The Rain
- 1/2 packet soba noodles
- 2 romaine lettuce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 english cucumber, sliced
- 1 ounce furikake seasoning
- 1/2 cup miso dressing
- Boil soba noodles as directed and then let cool slightly.
- Add noodles to a large bowl along with the lettuce, green onion, cucumber.
- Add a shake of furikake seasoning (or more, if you like!).
- Toss with the dressing (starting with half, and adding more as desired).