If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Although this is a vegan ice cream recipe, it can be consumed by all lifestyles. Also, an ice cream maker is not required to make this recipe. All that is needed are the ingredients and a blender. The result is a smooth consistency and the sweetness level can be adjusted to suit your sweet level. —Denise Patterson
Serves 4 - 6
- 15 ounces coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup flesh of one avocado
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup lightly packed spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add more honey to adjust sweetness (if needed)
- Pour in a container and place in freezer until firm, about 1 hr.
- Sprinkle granola over ice cream and serve (optional)
More Great Recipes: