If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When the summer gets too hot back away from the stove and cool-off with this easy cucumber salad. Made in less than 5 minutes. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 pound Persian or English hothouse cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 6 Scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and scallions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil and white wine vinegar. Pour over cucumbers and toss to coat. Stir in sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and salt. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame