If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Remember eating frozen bananas when you were a kid? Try this simple, small bite version. Perfect for entertaining, these nibbles can be prepared well in advance. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team:
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Peel bananas and cut into 1-inch slices. Insert a toothpick into rounded edge of the banana slice and dip into melted chocolate. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with coconut.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert