If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A family recipe for a beautiful sweet, crisp, and colorful summer salad. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 8 ounces Spinach leaves, chopped into thin strips if large
- 1 Mango, peeled, and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 Avocado, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 Persian cucumbers, halved and sliced thin
- 15 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces Asiago cheese, shaved thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice. Place spinach leaves in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add mango, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, and cheese to bowl. Toss to coat and adjust salt and pepper to taste.