Author Notes: Sconegirl and I created this recipe for her Italian class video project. She and two friends put together a fabulous menu of homemade gnocchi, cannoli and this frappé. The video is so entertaining, and contains a hysterically funny blooper reel at the end (including unplanned pyrotechnics.) —mrslarkin
Serves: 3 or 4
Prep time: 15 min
teaspoons espresso powder
teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 to 1/2
cups crushed ice
- In a blender add milk, Nutella, espresso powder and vanilla extract. Blend together until well combined. Add in about 1/4 cup of crushed ice and pulse to combine.
- Pour into glasses and add straws. Buon Appetito!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Italian Dessert