If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delightful eggplant fan can be served warm or cold as a main dish, side dish or as a filling for a sandwich. —All that's Jas
- 1 medium-large eggplant
- 2-3 large tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 ounces Feta cheese, crumbeled
- bunch fresh parsley
- bunch fresh basil
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the eggplant and pat dry with paper towel. Cut the eggplant into thin slices, but leave attached at the stem. Grease each eggplant slice with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Cut tomatoes into thin rings. Finely chop the garlic, parsley and basil leaves. Place the eggplant on a parchment paper-lined baking pan. Stuff eggplant slices with tomato, garlic, feta, parsley and basil. Press the eggplant slightly with the palm of your hand to form a fan. Drizzle with more oil.
- Bake for about one hour. If there is still liquid in the pan lower the oven temperature to 200 and bake 15 minutes longer or until all liquid has evaporated. Length of baking depends on the size of the eggplant.