If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There are a thousand and one recipe for corn bread, at least here in the Balkans. But this is the only one that I use for years. The only change is that I threw out the baking powder because soda does the job, as you can see :) This corn bread is soft enough and not too dry. The taste is full, the dough is always acting good. Theres no need for another basic PROJA recipe.
You can alsow use the muffin molds. —Ivana Prendic
Makes ivana prendic
- 4 pieces egg
- 200 milliliters yoghurt
- 200 milliliters cold pressed oil
- 200 grams ricota cheese
- 8 tablespoons cornmeal
- 11 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon hilamayan salt
- 200 grams collard greens
- First mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Flours, baking soda and salt. This is important to keep the mixture equal.
- Mix all the rest ingredients in separate bowl. Eggs, cheese, youghurt and oil. I always use a food mixer for it.
- While the mixer is turned on, add the dry ingredients to the mixture of eggs. Mix it for a minut or two.
- Chop the collard greens leafs and mix it with compound by hand with a spoon.
- Preheat the oven on 200C, pour the mixture in baking pan coated with baking paper. Bake 20 minutes. You will get nice golden crust on the outside and beautifull fluffy spongy texture with collard greens marble effect. Bon appetite!