If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vibrant summer salad gets a flavor boost with savory red pepper & eggplant dip vinaigrette – and the added texture of quinoa tabouleh is a great finishing touch. —CAVA
- 2 cucumbers, slivered with a mandolin
- 1 container baby arugula & baby spinach blend
- 1 bundle radishes, sliced
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Cava Quinoa Tabouleh
- 1/3 cup pistachios, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Cava Eggplant-Red Pepper Dip
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, except olive oil. Gradually add olive oil to mixture a tiny bit at a time, whisking constantly to emulsify.
- Toss veggies, herbs, pistachios, and tabouleh together. Dress right before serving.