If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This one’s extra simple: Husk-on grilled corn drizzled with lime-laced tzatziki crema while it’s still warm. Don’t forget a sprinkle of smoky paprika. —Cava Grill
- 6-8 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Cava Tzatziki
- 1 lime, juiced
- paprika and fresh parsley for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place corn on grill and cook, turning occasionally, until husk is lightly browned around the entire circumference. Allow to cool slightly and then carefully husk and remove silks.
- Whisk crema ingredients together.
- Plate corn and drizzle with crema, fresh chopped parsley, and a sprinkle of paprika.