If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a naughty gluten free slice smothered with cream, nuts and drizzled with maple syrup! —Cle-ann
- 2 free range eggs
- 60g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 30g dutch cocoa powder
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g hazelnut meal (or almond meal)
- 6g (1 tsp) gluten free baking powder
- Pinch murray river sea salt flakes
- 150ml cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Sprinkle dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Oil and line a 8x7 inch baking tin (or line any flat baking tray).
- Whisk eggs and sugar.
- Add vanilla, cocoa, chocolate, hazelnut meal, baking powder and mix together well.
- Place into tin and press into shape and top with a pinch of salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean, let it cool in the tin.
- Whip cream, vanilla, cocoa and maple syrup until soft peaks form.
- To assemble, spread over cream, top with hazelnuts and drizzle with maple syrup. Share