If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect salad for summer. Crisp, sweet, and refreshing. —Isabella Bartolucci
- 1 large peach
- 3 cups Kale
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- Wash all the produce and dry.
- In a large bowl, stir together the vinegar, oil, corn syrup, and salt.
- Tear the kale into pieces and cut the peaches into bite size pieces.
- Put the kale, peaches, and blueberries into the bowl with the dressing and combine until the kale is coated.