If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
ounces Underground Meat’s ‘Nduja, cut into 1 inch pieces
teaspoons Olive oil
teaspoon Red wine vinegar
Parsley, minced, as garnish
- Place eggs single layer in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water by about two inches. Bring water to a roiling boil, cover with lid, and turn off heat. Let eggs sit for 9 minutes, then quickly drain the water and run eggs under ice cold water until they have cooled.
- Let eggs come to room temperature, then peel.
- Cut eggs in half. Scoop out and reserve yolks from 4 eggs (8 halves) and discard the remaining yolks.
- In a food processor, pulse ‘nduja to break it up a little. Add olive oil, ricotta, red wine vinegar and reserved egg yolks. Pulse until smooth. Taste mixture and add additional ricotta to cut down on spiciness, if desired.
- Scoop mixture into egg white halves. Top with minced parsley.