ounces Underground Meat’s ‘Nduja, cut into 1 inch pieces
teaspoons Olive oil
teaspoon Red wine vinegar
Parsley, minced, as garnish
- Place eggs single layer in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water by about two inches. Bring water to a roiling boil, cover with lid, and turn off heat. Let eggs sit for 9 minutes, then quickly drain the water and run eggs under ice cold water until they have cooled.
- Let eggs come to room temperature, then peel.
- Cut eggs in half. Scoop out and reserve yolks from 4 eggs (8 halves) and discard the remaining yolks.
- In a food processor, pulse ‘nduja to break it up a little. Add olive oil, ricotta, red wine vinegar and reserved egg yolks. Pulse until smooth. Taste mixture and add additional ricotta to cut down on spiciness, if desired.
- Scoop mixture into egg white halves. Top with minced parsley.