If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 1/4 pounds Zucchini, coarsely chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Parsely
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add all zucchini minus ¼ cup (you’ll use this as garnish) to pan. Cook until zucchini is soft and tender, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, toast pine nuts for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Once zucchinis have cooled, add cilantro, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, and water to saucepan. Puree using an immersion blender until smooth. Alternatively, you can use a food processor. If soup seems too thick, add additional water. Adjust salt to taste.
- Garnish soup with remaining raw zucchini, pine nuts, and lemon zest.