If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- Kosher salt
- 3 Thick slices bacon, chopped into cubes
- 10 ounces Crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup Peas, fresh, or frozen
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Parmesean, grated, plus more for serving
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to boil. Cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, cook bacon until slightly crispy. Stir in garlic, mushrooms, and peas and cook until mushrooms are tender. Turn heat to low.
- When pasta is done cooking, reserve ½ a cup of cooking liquid and drain the rest. Add pasta into pan with bacon and vegetables and toss to coat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs. Slowly, add reserved cooking liquid to bowl while continuing to whisk, making sure that the eggs heat up without cooking (or turning into scrambled eggs).
- Remove pasta and vegetable pan from heat. Slowly add warm egg mixture to pasta, tossing spaghetti to coat. Add Parmesan and mix well. Top with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.