If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peas make this slushy amazing. A little creamy, a bit sweet with some earthiness….fantastic for a hot summer night (or anytime after noon) Plus, its really pretty! —Colleen Stem
Makes 2 drinks
- 2 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4-6 ounces white rum
- juice of 1 lime
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups plain seltzer or club soda
- Place all ingredients besides the bubbly water into a blender and blend until combined and thick and slushy (add a splash of water to get thing moving if needed). Stop the blending, add in the bubbly water and turn blender back on for just long enough to mix everything all up.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a mint leaf and a pretty straw.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert