If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super creamy vegan ice cream using cashews and coconut milk! No cooking or ice cream maker required! —Sophie - Wholehearted Eats
- 3/4 cup Cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 10 tablespoons Water
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 6 tablespoons Liquid Sweetener, such as Honey or Agave
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 5 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2-4 tablespoons Cacao Nibs
- Drain the soaked Cashews and begin to puree them in a high-speed blender. Slowly add the water until a creamy milk has been made.
- Combine the coconut oil, coconut cream, agave, salt, vanilla, and cocoa and puree until mixed. Pour the mixture into a metal bowl and pop in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- Stir the mixture after a few hours. Return to the freezer, string every couple of hours until its 'pudding consistency'. Stir in the cocoa nibs and place the mixture into a freezer proof container until fully set.
- Once you're ready to serve, let it soften for a few minutes on the counter before scooping.