If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After a crab feast we inevitably have extra crab, corn and tomato. Thankfully together make an amazing breakfast. —meganvt01
Makes 3 omlettes
- 6 Large eggs
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 cup Picked crabmeat
- 1/2 cup Ripe tomatoes - seeded and minced, sprinkled lightly with salt
- 1 Cob of corn - cut off the cob
- 3 tablespoons Chives, minced
- Old bay for finishing
- Kosher salt and pepper
- In one small skillet warm and corn and crab slightly with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- In the other skillet heat 1/2 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Thoroughly wish two eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg into the skillet and let it set slowly scraping the sides and letting the uncooked eggs pour to the side on the exposed pan. When the Omlette is mostly set - add 1/3 of the warm crab corn mixture and 1/3 of the tomatoes.
- Use the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of butter to remove and roll the Omlette. Scrape up one side gently and let the butter melt under the cooked egg and you roll the Omlette up - gently slide to your plate and sprinkle with old bay and chives.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner