If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Flank Steak
- 1 bunch Scallions
- 3 Red Bell Peppers
- 3 Zucchini
- 3 Vidalia Onions
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Season the steak generously with salt and pepper. Grill on a charcoal grill until crispy but not over done, approximately 5-7 minutes on each side (depending how large the steak is). Remove from the grill and allow to rest on a rack at room temperature.
- Lightly drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a grill top and cook until slightly blackened.
- Whisk together balsamic, soy sauce and sesame oil and season with salt and pepper if needed. Slice the steak against the grain, and mix together vegetables, steak and sauce.
- Arrange on a platter and serve!