If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing popsicle spiked with ginger for the warm days of summer..... —inpatskitchen
Makes 4 to 6 popsicles depending on the size of your molds
- 1/2 cup peeled and thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Combine the ginger, the two sugars and water in a small sauce pan and simmer until reduced to one cup (about 15 minutes). Off the heat, stir in the vanilla extract. Cool the syrup completely and then strain.
- Blend the syrup and almond milk briefly in a blender and then divide among your popsicle molds. Freeze until firm ( at least 4 hours ). Run each mold under warm water to aid in releasing the ice pop.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert