If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This blend is surprisingly sweet and delicious, and the parsley is brilliant for alleviating inflammation, asthma, and airborne allergies. The blend’s mineral salts neutralize acids, purify blood, cleanse the skin, detoxify
tissues and organs, assist with elimination of heavy metals, flush out
the kidneys, and aid urinary tract health. —Tess Masters
For the smoothie:
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 medium lemons, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups (320 grams) frozen pineapple
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) frozen raw cauliflower florets
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for about 1 minute, until smooth and creamy. Tweak sweetener to taste.