If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a cold-and-flu buster and potent detoxifier, all in one zesty cocktail! The bromelain in pineapple suppresses coughs and loosens mucus, while mint clears respiratory congestion, soothes sore throats, and alleviates nausea. The vitamin C in limes has antibiotic power, anti-inflammatories in kale and pineapple combat arthritis, and ginger boosts immunity, aids digestion, and adds a powerful zing. —Tess Masters
For the smoothie:
- 1 cup (240 milliliters) coconut water or water
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 limes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (25 grams) torn-up curly green kale leaves (1 or 2 large leaves with stalk removed)
- 1/2 cup (18 grams) firmly packed mint
- 2 cups (320 grams) frozen pineapple
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy.