If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bold cleansing combo blends up a sweet and musky flavor. Its glorious green ingredients are hydrating, detoxifying, and loaded with fiber and antioxidants to aid digestion, enhance bowel function, break
down toxins, and boost immunity. For a real mover, ramp up the flavor
and anti-inflammatory power with ginger and cayenne. —Tess Masters
For the smoothie:
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) coconut water or water
- 1 green apple, skin on, cored and chopped
- 1 cup (170 grams) seedless green grapes
- 1 small rib celery, chopped
- 1 cup (25 grams) torn-up curly green kale leaves (1 or 2 large leaves with stalk removed)
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, cored, trimmed of stalks, and chopped
- 1 medium lemon, peeled and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups (240 grams) frozen pineapple
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Throw all of the ingredients (except the frozen pineapple) into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until well combined. Add the frozen pineapple and blast for 10 to 20 seconds more, until smooth and chilled.